Admissions for 2019
Registration for entrance test which opens on 1st June 2018.
Y5 Girls Afternoon Tea Sessions
We will be running Afternoon Tea sessions for Girls' and their parent/s on the following dates:
Wednesday 18th April 2018 - fully booked
Thursday 19th April 2018 - fully booked
Wednesday 25th April 2018 - we still have spaces available
If you would like to reserve a place, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Y5 Girls and Boys Taster Days
Taster Days will be held on the following dates:
Friday 18th May 2018
Thursday 24th May 2018
Please contact email@example.com for more information
Admissions Policy 2018
Admissions Policy 2019
Gloucestershire CEM Durham Familiarisation Booklet
To prepare your child for the test:
1. Encourage your child to read.
2. Continue to practise your year 5/6 Maths.
3. The words your child does not understand can be written down in a glossary to help him/her with vocabulary acquisition.
4. It may be helpful to expose your child to CEM Style 11+ exam questions by attempting the sample papers on the School’s website or purchasing CEM Style 11+ practice material on Verbal reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning and Mathematics – available from high street stores and online.
5. Ensure he/she has had a good night sleep and breakfast on the day of the exam.